The objective of the Canada Graduate Scholarships-Master’s (CGS M) Program is to help develop research skills and assist in the training of highly qualified personnel by supporting students who demonstrate a high standard of achievement in undergraduate and early graduate studies. CGS M awards can only be offered to students pursing graduate studies at eligible Canadian Universities and the award must be held at the university that has made the offer.
- Please check the full eligibility rules on the NSERC CGS M Website.
- Applications, attachments, and references must all be submitted by December 1, 2017.
- All applicants for this award must apply through the NSERC Research Portal.
- When submitting your application, you will be able to select up to 5 separate universities where you want to pursue graduate studies and hold the award.
- Once you have submitted your online application, it will be viewable to all the proposed universities that you have listed.
- You do not have to submit a paper application.
- As part of the application, you will be asked to upload the following attachments:
- A Canadian Common CV (CCV).
- An outline of proposed research in PDF format.
- All official undergraduate and graduate academic transcripts, showing fall 2014 registration if you are currently registered, in PDF format.