Drinking Water Research Group
The DWRG is a collaboration between Profs. Bob Andrews, Ron Hofmann, and Susan Andrews. We work with partners from industry and government on a wide range of projects related to municipal drinking water. The Group includes approximately 25 graduate students, Post-Doctoral Fellows, and Research Managers and Associates.
Examples of recent research areas:
- Biologically active filtration
- Ultrafiltration fouling minimization strategies
- Inactivation of emerging pathogens
- Synergy of multiple disinfectants
- Disinfection of reuse waters
- Advanced oxidation processes
- Secondary disinfection, impacts of biofilm and corrosion
- Control of disinfection by-products
- Computation fluid dynamic modeling of dissolved air flotation
- Use of fluorescence techniques to improve process control
Please contact any of the three professors of the DWRG if you are interested in learning more about any of our ongoing projects, or would like to discuss your potential participation.
Visit our Facebook page (Drinking Water Research Group - University of Toronto) to learn more about what it's like to be part of the DWRG team.
|Name||Job Title & Duties||Contact Details|
||Office: GB 429
|Andrews, Susan||Associate Chair, Graduate Studies
|Office: SF 3001C
||Office: GB 319C