Microscopy applied to building materials.
Education and Designations
- B.S. Geology (1995, University of Minnesota, USA)
- M.S. Civil Engineering (2001, Michigan Technological University, USA)
- Ph.D. Civil Engineering (2008, Michigan Technological University, USA)
- Geologist I, Minnesota Department of Transportation (1995-1998)
- Research Sci./Eng. I, Michigan Technological University (1999-2007)
- Assistant Research Professor, Michigan Technological University (2008-2010)
- Assistant Professor, University of Toronto (2010-Present)
|Course Code||Title & Description||Instructor||Session||Location(s)||Day(s)||Start Time||End|
|CME185H1||Prof. Karl Peterson||Winter 2017||Scheduled by the Office of the Faculty Registrar.|
|CIV1298H||Prof. Karl Peterson||Fall 2016||GB 217||Wednesdays||17:00||19:00|
Peterson K., Anzalone G., Nezami S., Oh C.Y., Lu H., “A robust test of the flatbed scanner for air-void characterization in hardened concrete,” ASTM Journal of Testing and Evaluation, [published on-line] Oct. 5, 2015.
Peterson K., Julio-Betancourt G., Sutter L., Hooton R.D., Johnston D., “Observations of chloride ingress and calcium oxychloride formation in laboratory concrete and mortar at 5°C,” Cement and Concrete Research, v. 45, 2013, p. 79–90, 2013.